Quick Tip: Logos & other Embroideries
- Lettering and why automatic thread trimming should ideally be avoided.
- Tips for the optimum stabilisation of piqué and knitted fabrics.
- How effective colour grading creates the right look in embroidery and is not the ‘killer criteria’ to encourage printing.
- Finer threads and different looks improve details.
- Jazz up a design using metallic threads but no scratch.
- Better results with finer needles and fewer changes in stitch density.
- Optimising embroidery using finer thread thicknesses with minimal alterations to the design.
- Customers only consider shiny threads? Frosted Matt creates additional depth of perspective and contour definition. A sophisticated look, without the high shine!
Brief and concise practical solutions to these frequently arising issues, compiled by Bonnie Nielsen using the ‘Live Brand’ logo.
By courtesy of Madeira Garnfabrik / Freiburg.