The SPRINT Classic is a single-head embroidery machine with 12 needles. The robust embroidery machine is versatile and can be quickly converted between the operating modes tubular, cap and border frame.
The model is based in design and technology on the older predecessor model SPRINT 5. Therefore, the SPRINT Classic does without technically advanced developments, such as the slim tubular arm or modern drives.
SPRINT Classic Standards
Operation Mode Tubular
Operation Mode Cap
Operation Mode Border Frame
Wide tubular arm
The SPRINT Classic has the wide tubular arm of ZSK, which was used on all tubular embroidery machines until 2014.
The tubular arm, open to the picker, was closed with a guard. This prevents textiles from getting caught in the picker while embroidering and avoids waste production.
12 needles offer space for many different colors and different yarns for creative use. You can also improve your workflow with the placement of yarns with the highest consumption to save setup times.
T8 - Control unit
The intuitive and logical T8 control unit offers many useful functions. Use clever options such as rotating or aligning patterns on the machine, the integrated design editor or the tool for quick monograms.
Flexible for all operation modes
The SPRINT can operate in tubular, cap and flat embroidery modes. Switching between modes is quick and easy. Different equipment variants are available to meet the various operational requirements.
Robust industrial machine
ZSK embroidery machines are designed for industrial use. Therefore, best quality components are of highest importance for the durable and reliable operation of ZSK embroidery machines and their outstanding embroidery qualities.
For the SPRINT series there are frames for almost any application: single frames for shirts, T-shirts, jackets bags etc., cap frames, special frames for shirt collars, shoes and socks, border frames, magnetic frames etc.
- Automatic colour change
- If the embroidery design contains different colours, the machine automatically switches to the needle with the correct thread colour during embroidery.
- Thread break detection
- With the help of the automatic thread break detection, a ZSK embroidery machine stops automatically if the upper or lower thread breaks or the thread runs out in the bobbin.
- Automatic thread tension adjustment
- The automatic adjustment of the thread tension ensures a constantly optimized transport of the thread to the needle and thus enables high-quality embroideries.
- Height adjustable presser foot
- Adjust the presser foot to the height of the embroidery material in order to achieve better embroidery quality.
- The T8 control unit can be operated in 14 different languages: English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Greek, Bulgarian and Romanian.
- Large integrated memory
- The T8 control unit offers integrated memory for approx. 80 million stitches and thus provides space for a large number of your frequently used embroidery designs.
- Barcode reader
- With a barcode reader connected to the T8 via USB, barcode patterns can be loaded from a connected network and various control commands can be executed.
- A slot for the standard RJ-45 network connector and three USB ports for other devices are available for communication, memory expansion and other functionalities.
- The T8 works with Microsoft's network protocols and thus enables simple communication with connected company networks, digital workflow solutions or the ZSK operating data information system MY.ZSK.
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY
- This machine was designed and constructed in Germany for the high requirements of the embroidery industry. Our Sprint Classic models are built in the Czech Republic.
Safety - Workplace and Workflow
Adapt your plant to operational requirements.
Our machines are already set up to meet high safety standards and comply with legal requirements. We also offer optional equipment that allows you to adapt the safety of your plant to your in-house requirements.
- Safety Feature - Light Barriers
- A light barrier installed in front of the working area ensures greater work safety during embroidery. As soon as the operator enters this light barrier, the embroidery process is automatically stopped.
- Safety Feature - Emergency Stop Switch
- The emergency stop can be used to interrupt the power supply and bring the embroidery machine to a standstill in the event of danger or to avert danger.
- Securing Workflow - Status Display
- The status display provides a quick overview of the function of the embroidery machine from a distance via a multicolored light signal.
Good to know!
- Suitable for embroidering caps, hats, shoes, clothing and more ...
- Perfect for small and large companies
- Robust embroidery machine for industrial 24/7 use.
- Automatic backstitch function
- Average consumption during operation is poonly 160W
- Built-in universal power supply, 110 V/60 Hz and 220 V/50 Hz
- Countless embroidery hoops and sizes for all embroidery needs
- 360mm wide embroidery on caps
- Optional devices for sequins, beads, cords, boring and hot air cutting
- Coloreel suitable
- Integrated design editor in the T8 control unit
- Large internal memory capacity: up to 80 million stitches
- Handles all common industry codes such as DST, DSB, KSM, DSG, EXP and more ...
- Optional and retrofittable laser pointer
- Loading of designs via network
- LED illumination of embroidery area
- Reusable environmentally friendly packaging
For applications like patches. Embroidery field max.:
460 mm x 310 mm
For personalization of shoes, e.g. workwear or sports
For embroidery of monograms, logos or other ornaments
For embroidery on caps, also 3D Embroidery field max.:
360 mm x 70 mm
Shirt pocket frame
Many options to embroidery shirt pockets e.g. with names or logos
Easy embroidery ofready-made fabric labels, e.g. for name tags
Magnetic clamping frame for belts or straps. Embroidery field: 200 mm x 90 mm
Shirt collar frame
Shirts can remain in the pack when embroidering with this frame
Faster embroidery with the magnetic frames from the USA
The foldable metal frames are available in many variants
Accurate and reproducible design positioning
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN offers various extensions for embroidering sequins.
It is possible to process up to four different beads in one pattern.
A wide variety of cords and creative threads can be embroidered with the EP 1 cord embroidery unit.
The device cuts a small opening into the textile, which is then automatically bordered.
With the ROLL2BASKET textile tapes from 10 to 150mm can be embroidered from a roll.
The COLOREEL unit dyes a yarn on demand, enabling new effects such as color gradients in the pattern.
|Heads / Needles|
|Cap||70 mm x 360 mm|
|Border Frame||460 mm x 310 mm|
|Tubular||300 mm x 400 mm|
|Border Frame||1.200 rpm|
SPRINT Classic - Front View
|Width||1.260 mm ( A )||860 mm ( D )|
|Height||875 mm ( C )||750 mm ( F )|
SPRINT Classic - Side View
|Depth||943 mm ( B )||627 mm ( E )|