CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Since its foundation, ZSK STICKMASCHINEN has gained the reputation of a reliable and fair partner. These values, paired with innovative technology and quality, make ZSK STICKMASCHINEN a respected company in mechanical engineering.
Entrepreneurial activity is social participation and demands that we assume social responsibility. We take responsibility for our employees, for the quality of life in our society through the use of innovative, environmentally friendly products and for the impact of our business activities on society and the environment.
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN is committed to socially and ecologically responsible corporate management and manifests its sense of responsibility in these statements on ZSK STICKMASCHINEN Corporate Social Responsibility.
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN focuses its commitment on 3 main areas:
- Social responsibility
The social impact and influence of the company
- Ecological Responsibility
The impact of the company and its activities on the environment
- Ethical social behavior
The application of moral principles to socially meaningful entrepreneurial pursuit of profit and moral ideals
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN is committed locally, sustainably along its value chain and is bound by laws and regulations as well as international conventions such as the general declarations of the United Nations, the guidelines on children's rights and entrepreneurial activity, the guidelines of the United Nations "Business and Human Rights", the international labor standards of the International Labor Organization (ILO) and the Global Compact of the United Nations.
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN practiced corporate ethics is measured by the following characteristics:
- Interested attitude towards social and global challenges
- social behavior towards employees and their families
- Salaries and wages are sufficient for a quality of life befitting the status
- Suppliers and sub-service providers have a beneficial ethical and humane attitude
- Fair behavior towards suppliers through clear briefings, appropriate and punctual payment as well as partnership-based communication
- Products and services are maximally harmless - at best beneficial - for the living space
- The value chain is ecologically sustainable
- The principles of value ethics find concrete attention and application
- Profit does not come first, it is a purpose, but follows social goals
- Risk management includes the preventative averting of damage to companies, people and the environment
- The company is a moral role model for others and thus a willing part of a constructive change in values in society
ZSK STICKMASCHINEN Corporate Social Responsibility is implemented through the ZSK STICKMASCHINEN Code of Conduct for employees (Code of Conduct) and suppliers (Code of Conduct for Suppliers).
Gardening the Future
The idea for this came about in 2016. The aim of the "Gardening the Future" project is to support children and create an awareness of the beauty of the embroidery craft.
The project is a collaboration with the embroidery company Ercigoj, Slovenia.
Since 2019 we have been converting most of our company vehicle fleet to electric vehicles.
These vehicles are only driven within a maximum radius of 200 kilometers and are therefore a perfect match for the possibilities offered by today's e-vehicles.
In 2013, a solar power system was installed on the roof of the ZSK company building in Krefeld, Germany.
Since then, the system has been feeding the electricity into the local power grid, thereby reducing the need for conventional electricity.
On the ZSK company car park, ZSK STICKMASCHINEN offers wall boxes for employees and visitors to charge their e-vehicles.